Business Law Attorney in South Florida
Richard Weinstein has the experience and knowledge you need to ensure your business law matters are handled correctly the first time. In business, time is money and you are in business to make money. You do not want nor need expensive mistakes as you are planning, forming, and operating a business. The Law Office of Richard S. Weinstein, P.A. offers comprehensive legal representation for businesses located in Palm Beach County, Jupiter, and the surrounding areas.
You can count on Richard Weinstein to protect your interest and protect your business beginning with the formation of your business through the day-to-day issues you face as an entrepreneur. Call 561-745-3040 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs with an experienced Jupiter business law attorney who cares about you and the success of your business.
Why Do I Need a Business Law Attorney?
Every business needs at least two professionals from the very beginning — a business law attorney and an accountant. You are in business to make money and to be successful. You cannot accomplish these goals if you do not have the proper accounting procedures in place to ensure your profits are protected and you do not have the legal representation to ensure your business is protected.
Reasons why you need a business law attorney include:
· The formation of a business including reserving a business name, choosing the best type of business entity for your needs, reserving a trademark, and drafting necessary forms to register your business with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Drafting legal documents including contracts, leases, rental agreements, partnership agreements, buy-sale agreements, shareholder documents, non-disclosure agreements, and employment contracts.
- Representing your business in litigation matters including filing a lawsuit and defending a lawsuit.
- Buying, selling, or merging a business.
- Purchase or selling large assets.
- Compliance with local, state, and federal laws including tax laws, zoning ordinances, and environmental laws.
Contact a Jupiter Business Law Attorney
The Law Office of Richard S. Weinstein, P.A. offers a wide variety of services that cover the legal needs and issues that businesses regularly encounter. The best way to avoid costly litigation is to have access to the best legal advice as early as possible. Richard Weinstein has the experience, skill, and resources you need to provide your business with the personalized and comprehensive legal services you need to make your business a success.
Call our office at 561-745-3040 or contact us online to ask questions or schedule an appointment with Richard Weinstein.